FAQ about Subbly
Hey wanderer 🙋♂️ Thanks a lot for checking out our platform! Please look below for general FAQ on what Subbly is, what are the transaction fees associated etc... If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team by mailing in [email protected] 📩
What is Subbly?
Subbly is an eCommerce platform catered towards businesses delivering an actual physical product to the final customer on a recurring basis. We're best suited to support subscription box types of businesses.
Some of the features that we offer are the following:
- Completely drag and drop and super easy to use website builder.
- Straightforward CMS and order management system for managing your customer's subscriptions and orders
- Marketing tools and automations (email marketing tools, referral tool, affiliate programs, chat bots and clients integrations, coupon creation system, cart abandonment tool, and many more...)
You can see the full list of currently supported features here.
Please note that Subbly does not provide any logistics services such as:
- Product procurement
- Product packaging
- Order fulfillment (although we do have direct integration with Shipstation and Mailchimp which can be used for order fulfillment)
What is the cost of running business through Subbly?
For complete breakdown of our current prices and associated transaction fees (both Subbly + Stripe) you can take a look 👉 here.
For additional information on the pricing plans currently offered please see 👉 here.
Can Subbly be used for digital/service/membership types of services?
Our service is mainly focused for supporting product delivery types of businesses, thus, there are certain drawbacks of using Subbly for non-physical delivery types of businesses (service, membership or digital).
For more information about this please see 👉 here.
What is the difference between checkout only and website + checkout plan?
The only real difference between those plans is having access to the website builder facilities.
- If you need to build your site on Subbly along with setting up entire subscription portion of your business, you need to opt for website + checkout plan.
- If you already have your store front built externally (as a bespoke solution or on other platforms like Wordpress, Weebly, Wix...) you can opt for the checkout only plan on Subbly.
What countries are supported?
As of now, you will be able to use Subbly if you're located in one of those 20 countries from the list below 👇
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States