How to embed Instagram feed to my website?
Since official Instagram embedding tool enables you to embed only single Instagram posts to your website, you'll have to resort to 3rd party resources if you'd want to embed Instagram feed to your page. Here's a list of free tools that you can use 👇
- responsive widget with plethora of layouts and options
- free unlimited use over HTTP protocol
- only $10 one-time fee for lifetime usage
- free use for up to 200 clickthroughs
- branding label present on widget
- free and loads over HTTPS protocol as well
- free option redirects to the SnapWidget website instead to the customer's Instagram account
- unobtrusive label in the corner of the widget
- free to use but with limited layout functionalities and display options
How to embed the code to Subbly site?
After you choose the service of your preference and you get the embed code, you will need to go back to your Subbly site and use the Custom HTML element which will allow you to embed code to your Subbly page.
You can simply drag and drop an element to where you'd want your IG feed to appear.