Want to add Calendly to allow your customers to schedule meeting with you directly from your website by embedding your Calendly Event? Easy! Discover the new cool integration available on Subbly through the Calendly Element.
All you need to do is find the Calendly Element among the Elements on the left and drag and drop it to the desired area on your canvas.
How to install Calendly to your Site
- Sign up to Calendly and set up your calendar page. It could be something like yourdomain.com/meeting.
- Then, head to Event Types page to create a new event.
- Mind the availability options: Event Duration, Date Range, Event Time Zone, Availability etc.
- Embed Widget by clicking ‘Event Types’ in the top menu. The gear icon for the event type you’ve opted for, will show a few options including ‘Embed’.
- Embedded code can appear on your website either as an Inline, a Popup Widget or Popup Text.
- Once you've created your event, just Copy the unique embed code and Paste it to the appropriate field on your Ucraft page.
Said and done! Click Embed Code button and go to the Preview Mode of your website to see it in action.
You can also Edit the widget, Change the Element Alignment as well as Remove it simply hitting the appropriate icon.