How to add images and videos to your website?
Adding images and/or videos to your site was never easier with our brand new website builder. You're also perfectly able to rescale and resize images, as well as add padding or margins to them. And the best part of it all is - you don't need absolutely no coding skills 😉
If you’ve tried using the website builder even once, you’ve apparently noticed something we’re obsessed with - drag and drop functionality.
As the platform itself is super easy to use, it literally enables dragging the desired element from the panel on the left and dropping it wherever you prefer on your page.
In other words, no need to have any designer or coding skills to enrich your website’s visuals without a hitch. All you need to do is find the Image or Video Element, drop it to the area you want and add the one that fits your vision.
Simple as that! 👦
Here's what you'll have to do 👇
- Add an Image element to your page simply dragging and dropping to the canvas on the right.
- Click on it to see the options to add the perfect image
- Hit Upload Image to upload Images from your PC
Said and done! No coding needed, just some Subbly wizardry. 👽
Now you’re free to customize uploaded images the way you want, add special Effects or certain opacity to make it more eye-catching.
Want to add more cool pictures to your page? No worries, we do offer Gallery and Image Slider elements as well, where you can add as many images as you wish.
Still wondering how to create an Image Gallery on your website? Check out below 👇
- Add Gallery element from the Elements section on the left panel to your page dragging and dropping it to the crafting area (so-called canvas).
- Click on it and choose Edit Gallery Images option
- Upload images from your PC or your Media or make use of the free stock of images we integrate from Unsplash 😉
- Click Edit Gallery to customize the layout or change the alignment.
You can make use of the background image option as well in order to place your colorful image as the Block Background instantly.
- Just click on the desired Block.
- Choose the Block Background option
- Upload the most appealing image you could find.
Please note that some images will need to be of the same height and width in order for them to be scaled properly! For example, if you're using the Image Slider or Gallery elements, it's strongly recommended that you use images that are of the same dimensions ❗
How to embed videos to your website?
- Go ahead and pick the Video element from the Elements section.
- Drop it to the area you want it to appear on canvas.
- Paste your Youtube, Vimeo or custom video link (.mp4, .ogg or .webm formats) to the appropriate field.
You can also add a video as your Block background as well 😉
- Choose the Block you want to have a video background
- Select the Block Background option
- Go to Video section and embed your Youtube Video Link to the appropriate field.
And finally, mind the quality of your eye-catching visuals since the impact they leave may shout louder than words ❗