How do I edit my product price and billing settings?
You may want to change the product price at some point for one of your subscription products. You should know that it's not possible to do that once you have active subscriptions on that particular product.
So, here's what you should do..
...if you want to change the product price for prospective customers
If you want to keep existing customers on the current pricing but change (raise or lower) the price for the product plan for prospective customers you will need to do the following 👇
- Disable current product's availability by disabling the toggle from inside the product view (image down below)
- Create and enable the new product from here and enable it on the site's pages.
...if you want to change the product price for both existing and prospective customers
If you'd want to switch existing customers to the new product price (but you're unable to change the price of the current product) you will need to do the following:
- Create a new product (basically the same just with the new price)
- Get one active subscriber on the new product (you can run a test checkout yourself if you'd like as well)
- Migrate existing customers to the new product plan as explained here.
- Disable the other product plan by toggling the Enabled switch on your product page
This will basically move all existing customers to the new product plan and will start charging them for the new price going forward.