How do I cancel my account?
We're very sorry to see you go, and would really appreciate your input on why did you decide to leave Subbly. We take customer feedback very seriously over here and are always listening to any constructive feedback, so please do let us know if you need anything in terms of features/functionalities and if you're needing help setting your Subbly. You can mail in [email protected] at any point!
If you still decided to cancel, please follow the steps below.
If you're on a trial, you can cancel your trial easily. If you're on the paying plan, make sure to follow the steps below.
If you're a paying customer you will need to do the following.
- Go to the plans page once you login.
- Find this section at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Contact Us" link and tell us why you'd like to cancel.
Why do we Require This?
It's simple, the reason we ask you to contact us to cancel is because shutting down a store is a little complex, the reason for this is that the nature of subscription is that it's recurring and often there is upcoming orders which are paid for but not visible in your orders section yet. To be fair to the customers we need to notify you of what the implications are of you closing your shop. Additionally it gives us valuable feedback so we can improve our platform for the future.
When cancelling your account on Subbly, please acknowledge the following:
- Cancellation stops the auto renewal of your recurring subscription with Subbly.
- Your account will still be active until the end of the billing cycle.
- If you've paid for a year upfront, your account will be active until the end of the 12-month period unless the opposite is specifically requested by the customer. Unfortunately, we are not in position to offer any prorated refunds as per our terms and as per the discount and promo price of the subscription you got by committing for a year upfront.
- Cancellation does not delete your account with Subbly, you'll still be able to login and reinstate the paying plan with Subbly if you want.
- If you have any active customer subscription at the time of cancellation, please note that we do not cancel them by automation and that they'll continue to be auto-renewed unless explicitly cancelled by the merchant.